Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby is Growing Fast

Hi All,

Thought I'd post a picture of my growing baby belly that Jeremy took a few nights ago. It's amazing that I have grown so much in the last 2 1/2 -3 weeks.  I read that from 16-20 months that the baby doubles in size; the baby grows an inch a week at this time and I should gain 1-2 pounds per week during this period. As a result I've been getting lots of new muscle spasms and slight growing pains which is to be expected.



So I finally got some maternity clothes which I need now.  I love my Gap maternity jeans (ladies I highly recommend these as they are very stylish and don't look maternity) and am feeling comfy today!

Can't wait for the 20 week ultrasound which is on April 8. If we cannot find out what the sex of the baby is then we will go to get a 3D/4D ultrasound somewhere.

Jeremy has been really cute and has been playing the baby music on his iPhone at night. Last night it seemed like the baby was responding because I was feeling all sorts of flutters and "fish in a fish bowl" types of feelings. He/she was very active.

No comments:

Post a Comment